Plate & Pitchfork has been getting to the root of good taste since 2003.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a four - five course meal, each course is paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
- Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your seat:
- Our dinners are not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- Select dinners offer a vegetarian meal, you must request this option at the time of the reservation.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Reservations are only accepted online.
- Please limit your purchases to four seats per event.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations however if you'd like to transfer your seats to friends or the nice people you met on Craigslist you may.
- You need not print your tickets.
- Confirmation letters with detailed driving directions will be emailed to you approximately 14 days prior to the event.
The 2016 Summer Dinner Schedule will be announced in March but you can book your seat on our annual rafting trip today.
Friday, June 24 Raft Hells Canyon with Winding Waters River Expeditions
Chef Benjamin Bettinger of Laurelhurst Market with wines from Love & Squalor, Grochau Cellars and Helioterra WinesLearn more & reserve your seat today.