Plate & Pitchfork has been getting to the root of good taste since 2003.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a four - five course meal, each course is paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
- Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your seat:
- Our dinners are not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- Select dinners offer a vegetarian meal, you must request this option at the time of the reservation.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Reservations are only accepted online.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations however if you'd like to transfer your seats to friends or the nice people you met on Craigslist you may.
The 2015 schedule will be announced in March. You can expect to find us on farms in the Willamette Valley from July & August. We do often take trips further afield ~ like our annual raft trip with Winding Waters River Expeditions. If you'd like to be the first on your block to know about our summer season, please join the mailing list by entering your email address in the white box in the upper right corner of this page.