Although we can't dine with you on the farm this year, we wanted to bring you a memorable evening while supporting the people that grow and craft our food and drink. In addition to the meals as they are described below you'll be receiving two limited edition Plate & Pitchfork bandanas that make a great face coverings or napkins. Your purchase will be supporting Farmers Ending Hunger in their ongoing efforts to get locally grown products into the emergency food supply system in Oregon.
Here's how it works:
1) Scroll down and choose the menu and date that work best for you.
2) Click Reserve Now to order your meal.
3) On the night of your reservation, head to the restaurant at the designated time and follow the directions on your receipt for pick up. Curbside contactless is available.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your dinner:
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Reservations are only available online.
- All meals included in this offering are for carry out only.
- Please make note of the pick up time stated below and arrive promptly. Additional information on pick up details is on your receipt.
- Refunds are not available
We produce these dinners as a service to our very busy partners, please direct all of your questions to us with a call to 503.852.1031 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.