Plate & Pitchfork has been getting to the root of good taste since 2003.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a four - five course meal, each course is paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your seat:
We produce these dinners as a service to our very busy partners, please direct all of your questions to us with a call to 503.852.1031 or by email, email@example.com.
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- The dinners will be held rain or shine.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Plate & Pitchfork dinners are not suitable for infants or children.
- You will receive directions to the farm in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are always available.
- Dinners are served family style and each table seats 8 guests.
- Pets are not permitted at dinner and may not be left in cars.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all Plate & Pitchfork events.
- Please visit our FAQ for additional information.
We are patiently waiting for additional health guidance and hope to be able to welcome you back for farm dinners this summer. The best way to stay up-to-date on our plans is to add your name to our mailing list by clicking the sign up button on the top right hand corner of this page.