Plate & Pitchfork has been getting to the root of good taste since 2003.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a four - five course meal, each course is paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your seat:
- Our dinners are not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Reservations are only available online.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations however if you'd like to transfer your seats to friends or the nice people you met on Craigslist you may.
- Please visit our FAQ
- Confirmation letters with detailed driving directions will be emailed to you approximately 14 days prior to the event.
We produce these dinners as a service to our very busy partners, please direct all of your questions to us with a call to 503.852.1031 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For advance notice of the schedule release, please join our mailing list by entering your email in the box on the upper right hand corner of any of the pages on this site.
We are very hopeful that we will have a 2021 Summer Season, we are awaiting additional guidance on the ability to hold gatherings like ours.