Plate & Pitchfork has been getting to the root of good taste since 2003.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a delicious meal paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
Please take note of our updated policies before purchasing your seat:
- Proof of COVID 19 vaccinations are required. You will be asked to upload an image of your vaccine card at the time of purchase.
- Our dinners are not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- Our tables seat 8 guests, and meals are served family style.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Reservations are only available online.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations.
- Please visit our FAQ for additional information
The 2022 Season has not yet been announced. Please join our mailing list to be alerted to the schedule release.
We produce these dinners as a service to our very busy partners, please direct all of your questions to us with a call to 503.852.1031 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.