We are looking forward to celebrating our 20th Anniversary Season with you.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a delicious meal paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
Our dinners raise funds for the Plate & Pitchfork Producer Fund, a 501c3 organization that provides financial support to family-owned farmers, ranchers and food producers in Oregon. Learn more about our lofty goals and how you can support them by following this link
Please take note of our updated policies before purchasing your seat:
- Our dinners are not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- Meals are served family style.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Reservations are only available online.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations.
- All Plate & Pitchfork apparel must be ordered in advance and will be delivered at the dinner you're attending.
- Ticket prices are all inclusive.
- Please visit our FAQ for additional information
We produce these dinners as a service to our very busy partners, please direct all of your questions to us with a call to 503.852.1031 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.